Monday, October 6, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook 10/6/2008


For Today...

Outside my Window...is another beautiful clear day and grass that needs to be mowed. We are slowly moving in to fall, Saturday is was cloudy and cold, 65* I think, tomorrow it is supposed to be 95* again.

I am thinking... that I need to pay a couple of bills today.

From the learning rooms... Josh brought home the outline for a school project. It is a salt map project of the state of California. We really need to not wait until the last minute to get started on it.

I am thankful for... a verse I read this morning... John 14:4 "You know the way to the place I am going."

From the kitchen... blueberry muffins and Einstein begals.

I am wearing... Blue jeans and a blue t-shirt

I am reading... Sunset by Karen Kingsbury

I am hoping... that I can start getting excited about a trip we are
taking this weekend. I am dreading it.

I am creating... a list of things to do before our trip.

I am hearing... birds chirping through an open window in my office and an occasional car driving by.

Around the house... is football helmets, shoulder pads and cleats. How will I ever get these boys to learn to pick them up.

One of my favorite things... is being home alone in a clean house.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... Pick up our new stove/oven at Sears, get ready for a trip to Las Vegas this weekend with my husbands family. Hoping my husband lets the boys skip practice on Wednesday and Friday since we won't be here for the game this weekend. School board meeting Tuesday night. Hopefully nothing else.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
IMG_2737

Thanks Simple Woman for providing this weekend daybook. http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/

No comments: