Wednesday, October 22, 2008

He's amazing... I did something right.

On the way to school this morning Luke said his teacher asked a "question of the day" yesterday and he wanted to see what my response would be.

Q: If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?

Me: Hmmmm, homelessness.

Luke: That everyone would be strong Christians, because then that would solve most of the worlds problems.

:::my jaw is hanging on the ground:::

Me: Oh wow that is a much better answer.

Luke: I asked Dylan (a christian friend at school) what he put and he said that all cars would be hybrid. Then Dylan asked what I put and I told him and his response was... that is a much better answer!!!

I am so thankful he has a good christian friend at school.

My heart swells when he says stuff like that. He folds his hands and bows his head before every meal, I think even at school b/c he does it in public at restaraunts all the time. I just can't believe he is so spiritually mature. I need to keep nurturing that so it never changes!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

WOW!! WOW!! and more WOW!!! What a very wise son you have and he is blessed to have a good friend.

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord.

It is always such a joy to hear when young people have a heart for God's calling...and Godly mothers who teach their children well.