Monday, September 29, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook 09/29/2008

Outside my Window...my dogs are laying in the dirt in the shade, trying to stay cool.

I am thinking...I have got to find a way to get more sleep.

From the learning rooms...Josh has a California state project due in a few weeks and we had better get started on it early.

I am thankful for...my cousin Jina's pregnancy after 7-8 years of trying, I am thankful I could make it to her shower and spend the weekend with my parents.

From the kitchen...a running dishwasher and bare cupboards, I really need to go to the store.

I am wearing...gray capris and a pink shirt.

I am reading...Sunset by Karen Kingsbury.

I am hoping...our trip to Vegas gets cancelled next weekend.

I am creating...a list of things that need to get done this week.

I am hearing...the hum of my ceiling fan and nothing more.

Around the house...football cleats and gear all over.

One of my favorite things...cross stitching but I haven't had time to do it in at least 2 months.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...Same as always, gymnastics, football practice, brownies meeting, but I neeed to add for this week... Josh has a religious knot class on Friday afternoon (for cub scouts) and has homework for that. I think my dad is going to come visit this weekend, wish my mom could come too. So that means we gotta find time to really clean too.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

IMG_2704

My last baby lost her first upper tooth. It makes me so sad. When I told her that she said, mommy I will always be your baby.

Please visit the simple woman's blog and see everyone who joins in this daybook.
The simple woman's blog

3 comments:

Patrice and Higgins said...

It is so hard for me not to put down Beyond Tuesday Morning and pick up and read Sunset first!!

I am so sad that is the last book for the Baster family...I'm going to miss them!

Laurie said...

What a great picture thought. My 6 yr. old is about to lose her first tooth, but it's on the bottom. She can't wait. Thanks for sharing your daybook!

Sweet Woodruff said...

I hope you feel reseted and get more sleep soon. I enjoyed your daybook.