Monday, September 8, 2008

OK so I am doing it.

Last night I couldn't sleep, I had a big day yesterday, it was hot and my mind was just all over the place, so I didn't go to bed until about 12:45 and I prayed... I went through all the steps of confession, thankfulness and then my requests. It felt good. This morning I woke up, got the kids up and then decided to take a few minutes and did a set of 10 sit ups on the weight bench, 10 leg lifts, 10 arm exercises and then I did it all again. I realized that I have about 45 minutes in the morning before I have to take Josh and COurtney to school - A good time to exercise and then I come home and have about 45 minutes before I have to take Luke to school - A good time to shower and then I have to work until 3:30. So I am going to try that out. Maybe this week or next I will add it 15 minutes or so on either the treadmill or bike too. More than that and I will have to find another time to exercise because I still have to help them do a few things to get ready. Anyway, I am off to a good start and I feel good about it.

1 comment:

Daiquiri said...

Hey, good for you! You inspired me this morning. I was working out pretty regularly, but I've been pretty lax about it this past week. I'm gonna go put on my shoes!

BTW, thanks for the encouraging comments this morning. They made my day :) I always love hearing that someone enjoys my photography.

Have a great day :)