Sunday, January 11, 2009

Arizona Cardinals


We are a huge football family we all love it... I mean LOVE IT! Well, except for Courtney who is trying but gets bored pretty easily with games and all our talk. Last weekend we were in Arizona for the new year and the guys went to the first round playoff game and had a fantastic time...
So then we watched the teams that were playing who would go against the Cardinals this last weekend and watched the team win that we felt the Cardinals had the best chance of winning against. And this weekend we watched the Cardinals beat that team too. Now our team is going to the NFC Championship next weekend and will be at home to play the game. How amazing is that?

A friend of mine told me once that our family is perfect together, we are all together because God knows our hearts and the love of football. Not that that is why or the only reason, but how great that we have this commonality going for us. Luke laughs at me and my comments sometimes, and John rolls his eyes, but we have so much fun. Josh and I are die-hard Cardinals fans and will always choose the Cardinals and what is best for their team over anything... I love that for our relationship. Last night we were watching the game (we had to tape it) and Josh couldn't stand not knowing who won, it was just too much for his 10 year old nerves. So he looked it up on the internet and kept the score to himself and sat on my lap and enjoyed the rest of the game.


I thank God everyday for my family and the things we love to do together.

No comments: