Thursday, August 14, 2008

Tough love

I made John fold a load of laundry tonight. Oh my goodness was he mad. But I had to get Courtney's clothes in the drier or she wouldn't have jean shorts for school tomorrow and well when a girl gets in her mind what she wants to wear... she better have it. :) And I had to get started working. Anyway, the clothes in the dryer were his shorts and t-shirts. He was so mad at me. But when he was done he was bragging that he did his first load of laundry since we were married. Not something I am too proud of. LOL But I thanked him profusely hoping that he would remember this feeling of pride.

1 comment:

Kendra said...

If Brian is unemployed in the near future I am making him the laundry king at our house. I'm sure he won't like it either. CONGRATULATIONS John!