Sunday, August 3, 2008

Children's message

Today at church our pastor was doing the children's message and there were about 10 kids and Courtney was the youngest. In his message he had 1 present and he said.... with all these kids and only one present, who should get it? My daughter shouted out... the youngest one. The pastor about busted a gut laughing so hard... as did the rest of the church. She pretty much has something to say that is so innocent it is funny at almost all the children's lessons.

3 comments:

Theresa said...

I love those little moments of irony!!

Marlayna- I just found your blog off a post. I just know I am going to enjoy reading your blog. I can't believe Courtney and all those perfect curls. They are just gorgeous.

Hill upon Hill said...

I find it such a help to remember this 'order' of things. Puts everything in the correct perspective.

Julie said...

Wow, thank you for your kind words about my blog/perspective. I strive daily to be content and enjoy the simple things...we really have so many little blessings that could be over-looked because we get so busy. I actually don't live in the country! It is my dream though. Someday. Am actually in a tiny two-story townhouse (sorta like a condo/apt) with a shared backyard. After fighting against it (living here)for so long, I am allowing God to fill me with peace, & joy, & contentment. Its certainly a daily journey!!