Monday, August 18, 2008

Gotta love a successful youth group day!

Hi all. Been busy getting the kids situated back in school and I am just exhausted all the time. I guess getting used to getting up early again.

Our youth group went to Soak City (waterpark) yesterday. We had 48 total people, whole families went, not just the youth group. We were so excited about the turn out. It was 107 in Palm Springs and so the water felt great. Now we are on to planning our youth kick off with tables showing off all of our plans for the next year and a t-shirt designing contest. I am excited. Every year the youth groups gains a few more regular attenders. It feels like we are gonna have a good year. I am sure praying for it.

1 comment:

Hill upon Hill said...

I hope you start to feel less tired soon.