Monday, February 2, 2009

Everything is okay

What a difference a day makes. I am not sure why I was so full of emotion the last 24 hours. The boys went to school and it was not near as bad as they feared. Luke always can hold his own, but I cried all day (off and on, whenever I thought about Josh). I even called my dad and cried on his shoulder, what a nice experience. I think I am liking his retirement. :) Josh was fast asleep before 9:00 tonight, I am so thankful for exhaustion. He had a great afternoon and evening, and was able to fall asleep so peacefully. When we got home from school I went up to him and gave him the biggest hug and said I am so glad you had a good day and he said, mom, your prayers worked. I have to admit, I wasn't sure they were going to be answered because I prayed so specifically for what I wanted and not just for God's will. But tonight I am so thankful that Josh recognized an answered prayer. I am a very thankful mom tonight.

No comments: