Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Where is your Heaven on Earth?

When I picture heaven I picture the beach made of clouds. I feel the most relaxed and peaceful when I am at the beach. My header picture is the beach I grew up visiting, even though it was an hour and a half drive away, we all piled (my mom and bro and sister) into my moms little sports car and went for a day at San Clemente beach. Now that is where I take my children.

My husband surprised me 1 week before the 4th of July by asking me if I wanted to go to the beach for the 4th of July. It took me all of 3 seconds to open up the internet and start searching for available hotel rooms for 4th of July at San Clemente beach. We live about 1 hour 15 minutes away, but knew we would never find parking and dealing with a long drive back didn't seem appealing. So we decided to make a weekend of it.

It was heaven for me. And I think for my family as well. We plan to go back next year. I am so excited. I thank God for San Clemente every time I think of it.

Where is your Heaven on earth?

No comments: