Friday, November 21, 2008

I just want a nap!

Well, taking a nap didn't work out so well. :pout I layed down, had no trouble falling asleep and 10 min later the doorbell rang... mr. postman delivering a football photo button on the boys. I went straight back to bed and 20 minutes later my mom called. I talked to her for 5 minutes about getting Courtney a dollhouse for Christmas and fell right back to sleep. The phone rang 5 minutes later. My MIL was offering ot bring me some Wendy's chilie. :yum: OK. So, I got up, started straightening things up a bit and John called checking on me and was on the phone with him for about 2 minutes and the doorbell rang again. My friend Linda came over to drop off money for boy scout popcorn that she bought and see's candy fundraiser money which we will be putting towards Josh's sacramento field trip. She didn't stay. And then my MIL got here about 5 minutes after that with my chili. Seriously, grand central station and all I want is a nap for a sick momma who was up all night long coughing so hard her ribs hurt.

I did call and ask the doc to call me in a Rx for cough syrup with codeine.

So, no nap for me today, or not much of one. I need to get the kids in an hour and then there will really be no hope for a nap.

No comments: