Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Seek the Lord Sunday - On Wednesday




What a beautiful entry my friend Daquirie had on Saturday December 20th. Read her blog at http://www.calledblessed.com/


My husband said a beautiful prayer at breakfast on Christmas morning that was so thought-provoking for me... He said that Jesus was not born on December 24 on a cold night in a stable, layed in a manger for all of us, he came for each of us. It is hard to believe that something like changing the words can change so much. God did come for each of us individually because He loves us each individually. He was born human to die on the cross for our sins ... each of us, not just all of us.... but each of us individually.

Christmas is a celebration of our Father's birth and means more to me every day that I grow closer to Him.

Merry Christmas, Friends in Christ. May 2009 be filled with Christ's blessings overflowing in your life.

No comments: