Monday, December 8, 2008

I'm telling you... God is Good and Faithful!

I have given over all of my lost items to God. I will not stress or feel panic when I cannot find a missing item and it is my mission to teach this to my children. I have been looking for my favorite winter coat, which is like new because in Southern California how often do you need a winter coat? I think mine is about 3-4 years old. Also, as I blogged about earlier, I could not find Luke's stocking. Well I am happy to report that both lost items have been located. My coat is exactly where it should be and I must have missed it when I was looking for it last week. And Courtney came walking around the corner tonight holding Luke's stocking all innocent-like. I gave her a big kiss on the cheek and thanked God once again for being faithful in His love for me and my cherished lost items.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Every time Ellie loses something she immediately says a prayer, and has ALWAYS found what she has needed. You have so much faith. yes, God is good .