Sunday, March 1, 2009

I bet my dog out-does your dog...

Yesterday Luke ran in the house for a minute and left his cell phone and Ipod Touch outside in the backyard. Well guess who decided to sink his teeth in them? .... you guessed it our all too loveable (not so adored) chocolate lab Chevy. I wasn't home and it is a good thing. Later that evening John said Luke and I are going out. I was a little irritated that not more information was being provided, but didn't say anything. An hour and a half later they come home and I express my displeasure in their absence. John said... I didn't want to tell you, I wanted to handle it myself, but.... Chevy broke Luke's cell phone and Ipod. You could have seen the steam from my ears. I left the room without a word spoken and went in to solve the problem mode. I went straight to the computer to see if the screen could be repaired on the Ipod and in about 1 minute I found that we could get replacement glass for $89... I reported my findings and John couldn't believe what he was hearing. I solved the problem in 2 minutes. I simmered down a little, still not pleased that it will cost $89 to fix it but relieved that I doesn't need to be replaced.... he lives on this thing. His phone didn't fair so well, it will have to be replaced and will cost us $100.

I tell you, if Chevy wasn't the most adorable, loving, funny animal I have ever met he would be in pretty hot water. We should have named him Goofy the way he galavants around the backyard being silly.

My dad called yesterday and said his cocker jumped up on the counter and broke his princess house cake plate. I bet my dog out-does your dog dad.

No comments: